Germ Attack Hand Sanitizer Gel
125 Lena Drive
Aurora, OH 44202
- H226-Flammable liquid and vapor.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P243 - Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P264 - Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
- P303 + P361 + P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- P305 + P351 + P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337 + P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403 + P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local /regional/national/International regulations.
Oregon Trail School District Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions